Tweeting Tweets

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Getting Married?


Scarlett in Scarlet
Originally uploaded by UlloaSullivan.
Scarlett dearest,

I admit that I didn't quite get it at first, but what better cover for our affair than for you to pretend to get married to that Ryan Reynolds guy today? You're a genius! A beautiful, gifted genius.

Don't worry. I do understand it's for the best. Even if I will inevitably get a bit jealous at times - I just wish you could declare your love for me publicly. But I know that can never happen. But I do know it will all be worth it when we're able escape those troublesome paparazzi for some private time every now and then.

I still have the apartment in Tokyo and I know you like it over here, so just let me know when you can slip away to get 'lost in translation' again.

Always yours,
Craig

No comments:

UlloaSullivan thinks...

... not everyone can pull off wearing Orange but Connor Kirchman, like myself, is one of them.